Monday, August 16, 2010

K.I.S.S....

I hope that those who are reading this, who are called out as saints...those who share a passion for our Lord Jesus Christ...

...receive this with all the love, and all the frustration, that is truly behind this post.

Have you heard the buzz?

We are in the "season"...of our Lord returning...the "last days"..so they keep telling me. "Oh", they say, "the signs are everywhere!"

My Face Book news feed is riddled with excepts from my friends video submissions:
"Jay-Z is an Illuminati puppet"
"The Signs point to an end within the next 20 years.."
"Kayne West says he sold his sold to the devil..."

Wow. This is some real life apocalyptic, Satan worshipping, hip hopping, conspiracy theory, made for TV... drama!

Who knew serving the Lord could be so worldly fascinating?

Okay I admit...

I was drawn in to. Watching video upon video of the different "satanic undertones in Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Jay Z videos. Watching ministers who devoted their entire ministry to exposing these "corruptors" feed death into the lives of your generation.

The amount of information out there is more than compelling. I completely admit it literally freaked me out.

Why?

Because my heart was already pondered by the Holy Spirit.

Had you shown me this video a year ago...not so much.

No amount of symbolism would have kept me from bobbing my head to Beyonce if the song moved me.

Which brings me to my next point:
No shock motivated conspiracy video will speak the Word of God better than...
THE WORD OF GOD.

Want to show the contrast of true Good (those who live a Christ like Holy life) and true Evil (self promoting, pride filled serving oneself as gods?)

BE THE EXAMPLE.

When I finally gave my life to Christ, it was through someone else's example of love...she never had to show me what was wrong with the world...only what was RIGHT in Christ.

She didn't sit me down and force feed Illuminati videos on me, or shake a finger at my heavy application of lip gloss...

She simply, quietly...spoke the Word of God in her actions...which led me to ask her what had changed...which led her to witness the miraculous testimony that was her new walk with Christ.

Don't discredit our God, that His word alone cannot sustain you. The more time we spend dissecting these videos or trying to predict the hour of Christ's return...

the less time we can apply His whole armour, the study and application of His Word, the less we are using the Divine Discernment of the Holy Spirit, the less we are using effective Praise...

so again, the enemy of God is confusing us, constantly distracting us from God's intended purpose for us.

Are you afraid...
that without the ability to focus on Him and not the world...
that you will be bored?

Is the constant need to "discredit" these secular artists just another way to still be influenced by them?

Make no mistake: THEY are NOT studying US. They are honing their crafts...gaining momentum...and the more attention we pay to it, the more it fuels the beast.

Don't you think that God knew this time was coming? If he thought it important to build whole ministries around attacking the music or film industry HE would have instructed us to do so specifically.

Instead, He left us with TIMELESS and PERFECT instruction. The more we feed ourselves with HIS HOLY WORD the less you will even WANT to hear things that don't glorify Him. He is greater than a ten minute YouTube video. His Word feeds us and prayer quenches our thirst. It is all we need to know right from wrong.

Some of us...need to stop worrying about trying to predict the hour God is returning... and which secular artist is New World Order or Illuminati... and get back to the SOURCE, the Holy Written WORD of GOD. He left us with all the instruction we need... and its infallible. We can barely keep the commandments that HE gave, let alone all these added theories. So please, don't make it even harder, by adding your own truths. Your doing too much love.

K.I.S.S....Keep it Simple Saints...

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment